Lazer Tardiz 2 matt black
|Options||Small Black Available from Supplier
Medium Black Available from Supplier
Large Black Available from Supplier
Triathletes have different needs from their helmets, and the Tardiz II helmet is designed for Triathlon and like the Dr's phone box will help you move through space and time.
- Triathlon Specific
The Tardiz II is a cross between a TT and a road helmet with a focus on the needs of triathlon, tt has the aerodynamics of a TT helmet but combined with the ventilation and comfort of a road helmet.
The Tardiz was the first helmet designed exclusively with the specific needs of multi-hour triathlon racing in mind.
The Aquavent is a spring-loaded ventilation port on the top surface of the helmet which allows the option of delivering water into the helmet to prevent overheating. Simply press the vent cover down with your water bottle and dump in cooling water. Special perforated EVA padding and EVS channelling allows the water to filter down the back of your head and not down your face.
Optimal water and air flow over the head provides for maximum cooling and riding efficiency.
Dual Layer Aerodynamics, a front smooth surface and a back dimpled surface, provides the best possible airflow over and around the helmet.
Soft ear flaps make for a great fit and quick on and offs, in transition.
Eyewear channels make it easy to fit around your favourite Lazer eyewear, without interference between the eyewear arms and ear covers.
Click here for full details.
This product would qualify for finance as part of a larger order. See our finance info page for details
- Classic Credit 48 Months 15.9% on most orders where the goods total is £277.78 or more
- Classic Credit 36 Months 9.9% on most orders where the goods total is £500.00 or more
- Classic Credit 24 Months 4.9% on most orders where the goods total is £600.00 or more
- Classic Credit 12 months 4.9% on most orders where the goods total is £400.00 or more
- Interest Free Finance (12 Months) on most orders where the goods total is £1000.00 or more
- Interest Free Finance (10 Months) on most orders where the goods total is £900.00 or more
- Interest Free Finance (6 Months) on most orders where the goods total is £800.00 or more
Credit is provided by V12 Retail Finance Ltd, a trading name of Secure Trust Bank Plc. which is registered in England and Wales: 541132. Registered Office: One Arleston Way, Solihull, B90 4LH. Secure Trust Bank Plc is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority with registration number 204550. For more information please visit www.v12retailfinance.com.