Scroll down for full specifications
||Small Blue Haze Available from Supplier
Medium Blue Haze Available from Supplier
Large Blue Haze Available from Supplier
The Sphere helmet is your buddy on the road. Available in 4x sizes and created with our Advanced Rollsys fit system we aim to bring you ultimate comfort in a perfectly-fitting helmet. 18x cooling inlet and exhaust ventilation holes connected by carefully engineered air channels are designed to draw air from the front to the rear of your head - keeping you cool and on top performance for the duration of your ride. On rainy days the Sphere can be combined with the Aeroshell available as an accessory to protect you from the elements. The convenience is delivered with an in-mold construction with details including: Eyewear docking. Thinner straps. Reflective stickering. And a ponytail friendly rear design.
- Lazer Advanced Rollsys® system - ARS enables you to easily adjust the fit of your helmet by using the thumbwheel on the top of the helmet. Not only is ARS ponytail-friendly, but it prevents any hotspots or pressure points by making the adjustment around the entire circumference of the head.
- Adjustable head basket - The Adjustable Head Basket allows the back section of the retention system to be adjusted up or down, changing the verticle size of the helmet depending upon the rider's preferences towards comfort.
- Well Ventilated - Vents and internal channeling pull air into the helmet and across your head. Increased airflow keeps your head cool and comfortable during long rides in high temperatures.
- Bottom shell - Polycarbonate bottomshell finishing looks great and helps protect the helmet foam from cosmetic damage.
- Compatible with Lazer Aeroshell - This helmet is compatible with the Lazer Aeroshell accessory. Snap on the Aeroshell for improved aerodynamics and protection from the elements. Snap it off when it is no longer required.
- Eyewear docking - Eyewear can easily be docked in specific slots of the helmet. It was designed with this in mind.
- Polycarbonate roll-cage - The helmet foam is sandwiched around an additional polycarbonate layer during construction. In the same way as the roll cage of a rally car, this layer keeps the foam together after a crash providing additional protection in the event of additional impacts.
- This helmet is equipped with MIPS. The Multi-Directional Impact Protection System (MIPS) helps reduce the risk of rotational brain injury by isolating your head from the rotation of the helmet shell in the event of an impact.
As with any product, specification is subject to change without prior notification. You are advised to confirm current specification before buying.