Troy Lee Designs A2 MIPS Helmet Decoy - Dark Copper
|Options||S Decoy - Dark Copper In Stock
M/L Decoy - Dark Copper In Stock
XL/2XL Decoy - Dark Copper In Stock
Troy Lee Designs A2 helmet redefines mountain bike safety style comfort and ventilation. The first helmet in its class to combine EPP (for slow speed impacts) and EPS (for high-speed impacts) in one sleek package that will set a new benchmark for mountain bike helmets.
TLD took the popular A1 and perfected it resulting in the incredible A2. Overall the A2 offers a higher level of protection thanks to the reinforced shell liner and MIPS technologies available in certain models. It has fantastic ventilation which comes from the six large pressurizing intake passages and seven rear vacuum exhausts which are linked by deep internal channelling to promote efficient cooling and airflow. A combination of quick-wicking foam liner adjustable rear stabilizer and a no fuss fit system for a perfect fit every time this will be the go-to helmet for hitting the trails.
MIPS Patented Brain Protection System
MIPS stands for Multi-directional Impact Protection System it is a revolutionary technology that lets the helmet slide relative to the head adding more protection against rotational violence to the brain caused by angled impacts.
Click here for full details.
This product would qualify for finance as part of a larger order. See our finance info page for details
- Classic Credit 48 Months 15.9% on most orders where the goods total is £277.78 or more
- Classic Credit 36 Months 9.9% on most orders where the goods total is £500.00 or more
- Classic Credit 24 Months 4.9% on most orders where the goods total is £600.00 or more
- Classic Credit 12 months 4.9% on most orders where the goods total is £400.00 or more
- Interest Free Finance (12 Months) on most orders where the goods total is £1000.00 or more
- Interest Free Finance (10 Months) on most orders where the goods total is £900.00 or more
- Interest Free Finance (6 Months) on most orders where the goods total is £800.00 or more
Credit is provided by V12 Retail Finance Ltd, a trading name of Secure Trust Bank Plc. which is registered in England and Wales: 541132. Registered Office: One Arleston Way, Solihull, B90 4LH. Secure Trust Bank Plc is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority with registration number 204550. For more information please visit www.v12retailfinance.com.