Enjoy Edinburgh (and further afield) by bike from only £20 per day!
We hire city bikes with mudguards and rack, Mountain Bikes, Road bikes, and all the extras to customers from all over the world, whether they want to chase some KOM's on the infamous Arthur's Seat Loop, or would like to potter around Edinburgh's many off road cycle paths. Our 5* reputation for the high standards we maintain in our hire fleet is hard earned, and we guarantee every bike is serviced between every hire. As always - if you're looking to try before you buy, Up to 2 days hire is refundable against a subsequent bike purchase, and you'll still get your free bikefit. Never buy the wrong size again!
To make sure we have you covered, we are more than happy to help you plan your route around Edinburgh or further afield and can supply maps or friendly advice whatever kind of riding you have in mind. Drop us an email @ firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. If you are looking to demo a bike we don't hold - just drop us a line. We can normally get anything from the Saracen, Ridgeback or Genesis range, for you to try.
Included with every hire are: safety lights, helmet and a lock. SPD Pedals (£3), Pannier Bags (£5 per day) or Thule Child Seats (£10 per day) available at extra cost - see the extras section below. Please email email@example.com for more information.
You can read about the different kinds of bikes available below.
City Bike Options
- Ridgeback Velocity Hybrid / City Bike (From £20)
- Brompton Folding bikes (From £25)
- Ridgeback Electron+ DI2 Electric Bikes (From £45)
Mountain Bike Options
- Saracen Mantra 27.5er Mountain bikes (From £30)
- Saracen Zenith 29er Mountain bikes (From £30)
- Saracen Juiced eMountain bikes (From £50)
- Saracen Ariel Elite Full Suspension Bike (From £50)
- Quarg Shockwiz (From £35)
Road Bike Options
- Genesis Delta Road bikes (From £30)
- Genesis Zero Disc (From £50)
- Saracen Avro 2 XL bike (From £50)
- Helmets, Locks, Safety Lights, Repair Kit (£free)
- Thule Child Seats (£10 per seat, per hire.)
- Pannier Bags (From £5)
- Thule Chariot Cross 1 (From £35)
The Legal Stuff
Photographic I.D. such as your passport or driving licence is essential. You will be required to sign an eContract before you collect your bikes, and we will take either a preauthorised deposit on your card for some of the value of the equiptment you hire, or you will purchase a damage waiver, in place of the deposit.
Management reserve the right to refuse hire.